“Water is the lifeblood of the inland.”
– Peter Laird, Mayor Carrathool Shire
(A Fair Share, LVW video)
We’re building a series of infographics (downloads) to help explain:
- The value of irrigated agriculture in the Lachlan Valley
- The history and impact of water reform in the Lachlan Valley
- What are water licences?
- How the Water Sharing Plans set the rules
- How water is shared
- The Lachlan Valley is a food and fibre producing region (PDF 578KB)
- Water Reform in the Lachlan Valley (PDF 96KB)
- Water Licences in NSW (PDF 168KB)
- Water Sharing Plans (PDF 123KB)
- Environmental water in the Lachlan Valley (PDF 75KB)
Let us know if there’s something you’d like explained more clearly and we’d be more than happy to consider how we might do that.
A Fair Share Requires Smart Changes (best viewed with HD settings turned on) – 2.34 min
Check out our A Fair Share video on the Home page about our call for a fair share of available water resources for the benefit of all in our Lachlan Valley communities.
A Fair Share for Value Adding in the Lachlan Valley (best viewed with HD settings turned on) – 2.46 min